Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunshine

I know that it's only February 7th, but I'm getting so excited for Spring. Maybe a little bit too excited. It made it to the 30's and almost into the 40's a few times this week and last week, and I decided to take out my sandals, which I've been wearing all week. Apparently it's only 32 degrees right now, but the sun is out and it feels so nice outside. Nothing can bring me down today. I'm just happy; just really, really happy.

I also just wanted to say that I have the best friends in the whole world. I can't even explain how blessed I am. I know I'm cheesy, but in all honesty, they're some of the greatest people I know. And I get to see them every day. Every day is fun because of the people I hang out with. We don't even have to be doing anything crazy and exciting; just being with them, doing stupid things, laughing so hard it hurts...we always have fun. I wouldn't trade them or any of the hilarious, weird things we do for anything in the world.

On this beautiful, sunny day, I think I'll be listening to country. All day long. So I'll share just a taste of that beautiful music again.



Side note: I realize that this video is super cheesy and lame, but Keith Urban is my favorite. Forever. So don't judge. Also, I love playing this song when I'm driving, because I always stick my hand out the window while I drive...how adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment