Monday, March 4, 2013

Whole

I've been trying for about a week to think of something to say. I start typing and not many coherent thoughts make it out. These pictures say enough for me, though. This is just a brief preview of what's been on my mind these days.






























One more thing, that has been on my heart almost constantly lately, but that I don't really have a lot to say about right now--

"And behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:
For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.
But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour." 
Matthew 9:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment