Waiting isn't usually the greatest. Unfortunately, I make people wait for me a lot, because I'm sometimes late to things. (Or - I'm late to everything. Almost.) I justify being late by saying "Oh, it's just a couple of minutes." But if we're being honest, nobody actually likes to wait on someone. Or something. People do it because they're patient or because they have to, but it does not mean that waiting is fun.
Today, I am waiting. I am waiting for the biggest thing that has happened in my life thus far. My mission call is in the mail - or so I think/REALLY hope. I can't even handle it anymore. I am sitting in the library, trying to study, and getting no where. I've managed to get a few things done, but I am literally bouncing in my seat, looking at my phone obsessively, checking to see if "that call that tells all" has come yet. But alas, nothing Not yet.
Please oh please oh please oh please oh please let it come today.
No comments:
Post a Comment