Today, I am thankful for today, because today was a wonderful day.
I spent most of it with my friends Tyler and Michael. Let me give you a brief overview, because I have to be awake in 4 hours:
I woke up at 7:45 to eat breakfast with Tyler and Michael.
After breakfast, Michael and I went over to the IPF and watched Tyler's intramural soccer game - that was the first game they had won! We were the good luck charms.
At 10, I walked up to the American Heritage review with the intention of studying very hard today, which, you will find out later, did not happen.
Right after the review, I ran home and changed to play some Wally-ball with Michael and Tyler and other people from the ward, but that didn't last long.
We had lunch after that. Me, Tyler, and Michael.
Then, we parted ways to take naps.
At 4, we met up with Blarper (the twins), Danny, Stephen, and Russel to play some soccer, played for an hour and a half, then ate dinner together.
After dinner, Tyler, Michael and I watched an episode of The Walking Dead in the basement.
Right after that, the three of us went to swim some laps (for our Lazy Iron Man, of course).
And RIGHT after that, we met back up with some more friends and went disco roller skating, which was awesome. Except my ankles are severely swollen.
After roller skating, we went to IHOP, where I had some wonderful pumpkin pancakes.
I have to mention, each time we were in Landon's pick up truck, we listened to Macklemore, and it was a giant dance party every time.
We came home after that, but Tyler, Michael, and our friend Van came over to watch another episode of The Walking Dead (at 1AM, mind you), and we sat all snuggled up in our coats and blankets outside of the dorms.
Now, it's super duper late. And time for me to get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment