This blog post will be short.
Today, I am so extremely grateful for my dear friend Tanner Edward Palmer. Just being his friend has helped me to grow so much as a person. He is full of love for the gospel, for people, and for his Father in Heaven - he really knows what is important in life. He's not perfect, but he has learned from his mistakes, and the way he lives his life just exemplifies the fact that he knows that he can be better. I love him, and I'm so thankful for the friendship that we have - all of the things we have learned from each other, and all of the ways that we have helped each other. My life is richer because I know him and his family, and I am incredibly thankful for that.
(NOTE: This picture is of me, my mom, the Lattins, and Elder Fuller, Elder Christensen, Elder Palmer and his family. Back when they were all missionaries, and when Elder Palmer was about to go home...crazy how time flies.)
No comments:
Post a Comment