Monday, August 27, 2012

Team Bonding, Round One


home

Tonight was a living-the-dream-at-college kind of night. Some of the girls and boys from my ward got together and played "tunnel soccer" in one of the many tunnels on campus. It was like indoor soccer, but it was open on the ends...because it was in a tunnel...yeah, you understand. It was so much fun, mostly because most of the people in the group actually took it seriously, but there was a great balance between competitive and playful. After we faced an extremely unfortunate loss, we ran through the sprinklers on a hill near the dorms and slid down the hill like a Slip 'n Slide. I can't explain how much fun I had; I was cracking up and grinning like a little kid the whole time. We made this bond, just in one night, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings. I'm so grateful that I am able to be in a ward with these amazing people, and experience college at this incredible university. I am constantly surrounded by beauty, friendly people, and the assurance that I have made so many right decisions that have led me to where I am right now. I literally cannot wait for the adventures that lie ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment