Yes, 27. Twenty-seven. The rough estimate of how many times I threw up yesterday. Isn't that lovely? I haven't had a stomach virus for years, then all of a sudden, BOOM, I'm bent over the bathtub puking my brains out. One of the little children that I babysit is completely to blame -- he was throwing up on Monday night, and I started nannying on Tuesday. There is no doubt in my mind that the little booger gave whatever he had to me. Revenge stinks, little dude...
Okay, don't worry, I won't be seeking out revenge on a 9 year old. I just hate being sick. I have eaten 18 Saltines and had one glass of Gatorade all day. I've been laying in the same spot for 9 hours. I pretty much slept the day away, and when I wasn't sleeping I was watching TV or trying my hardest to be asleep. I wasted today because I was sick. I absolutely hate that. But, at this rate I'll be mostly healed by tomorrow, which is all that really matters. I'm ready to just be done with this. Though, I guess I don't know a whole lot of people who can say they've puked 27 times in a day...there's a brighter side to everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment